English for real life.
How many times we were trying to learn English without satisfactory results? Well, this happened to me all my life.
Now I moved to the United States and I can see all the difficulties we have if we do not know how to speak English.
First of all, I feel underestimated and a little silly when I try to talk to someone. Some people will help you, some people get desperate, and if you have any luck they will speak to you in Spanish; which is not good because we are trying to learn English.
As you can see, my vocabulary is very basic and I will have many mistakes while I try to write this, but it is the only way I have to practice.
In the next few days, I will tell you about all the difficulties I encountered during my trip. I hope all your support, as well as find a way to learn together.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario